Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rosie O'Donnell

On Thursday, in a number of XM Radio on the Rosie / Sirius, discussed the Rosie O'Donnell talk show host and comedian processor Chelsea statement in a recent interview with The New York Times as an abortion when she was sixteen and still feels that it is the right choice. Rosie agreed with Executive Producer Janet Barber that he was brave of the processor on both the detection of abortion, says she does not regret it.
But when Rosie Barber crew took a phone call from a woman who had multiple

abortions in her late thirties and early forties, and feel guilty about it, really lost, and compare this feeling of guilt, blame the group of rape victims for rape:
Janet Barber: For me, it's almost like saying: "Yes, why you are in the alley in the shorts when he got to rape you?
O'Donnell: Well, it's different, because one is prevention, not one, right? If you're in one of the alleys and we are raped, you do not have any control over -
Barber, not budging: But [people say] 'should not be your problem was I had gone in the alley, and should not have to wear the outfit that ... "
I know it's bad when Rosie O'Donnell seems like the voice of reason. Hired this person to call the shots for her. After a few minutes, and Barber added:
I think that if you want an abortion, you get an abortion. If you do not want to get an abortion, I will not force anyone to obtain an abortion, but you are to fight to the death freakin 'right of someone to have an abortion. I thought when I was a kid, 'If we lose this right, and I leave this country. "
I had plans [in case of pregnancy] ... I'm gonna wear a tent dress while I do not eat until I could get on great and I can go in the woods, and it, kill it and bury it, 'cause I did not know how I can get rid of it if you lose this right. I was very young when I had this plan, and got more than that.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...