Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Little Richard


While doing a bit of background research for the marketing blurb you write for a friend, I came across a random Wikipedia entry that made me stop what I was doing and continue to chase Google's land to get to the bottom of this new idea instead. (I think most of you know how that goes).
Anyway, what sparked today's random google chase the claim, which appears about halfway through the entry and Wikipedia for "Frutti Totti" that the words of the original song for Little Richard and: "Totti Frutti, spoils the good / and if it does not fit No, no force her / You can grease, and make it easy. "
I said this to Sam, and said he thought my original and chanted: "NOOO ... someone must have just made that up and put it in Wikipedia."








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...